Add light to the darkness
This RedEye Helmet Light is a bit different than the Long Cable version that we also sell. Here, the lamp bezel is CNC machined aluminum, as is the housing. It's also a bit more compact. It comes with a double-ended clip that allows it to snap directly into place in the body of the Diablo or Joystick headlights. The RedEye simply plugs into the Smart Port and runs off the built-in battery of the front light; we've not seen a cleaner design than this for a modular light system. It uses a single Seoul P4 LED to produce 80 Lumens, enough to make you visible to errant drivers.
The Exposure RedEye Helmet Light switches on and off with the headlight and runs in a steady mode. The machined aluminum construction is augmented with O-rings to seal the RedEye from the elements, making it weatherproof. Should you get yours muddy, Exposure recommends cleaning their lights with a soft, damp towel.
Exposure Lights have a two year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- A CNC machined helmet light that keeps things compact
- Double-ended clip makes it easy to snap into place
- Pairs up with Diablo or Joystick headlights
- RedEye runs off of built-in batter of front light of your choice
- P4 LED provides a whopping 80 lumens to help you stay seen
- Light auto shuts off when you turn off headlight