Red Eye Micro
The Red Eye Micro is, without a doubt, the smallest rear taillight we've ever seen. Taking full advantage of Smart Port Technology Plus, it simply plugs into the back of Exposure's helmet-mounted lights and switches on and off with the light.
The Rey Eye Micro weighs about the same as a Presta valve stem and is smaller if you can believe it. There are no wires, and there's not a darn thing fancy about it. It's just a smart idea, and a tidy way to make yourself more visible when you're out in traffic in low light conditions.
- A small and simple taillight to help you be seen while cycling
- Plugs into the back of Exposure helmet-mounted lights
- Single LED bulb is surprisingly bright for its size
- Compatible with Equinox, Diablo SYNC, Diablo, Axis, Joystick, Sirius
- Item #EXPF02F
- 1 LED
- Power Source
- powered by any Exposure helmet-mounted light with Smart Port Technology (Equinox, Diablo SYNC, Diablo, Axis, Joystick, Sirius)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.