Item # EXP002V
Exposure Maxx-D Mk10 Headlight $524.95
Let the light shine down.
Take your night ride to the next level with the Exposure Maxx-D Mk10 Headlight. This compact, ultra-bright light challenges even the darkest of places with a whopping 3300-lumens of dark-piercing light to guide you through backcountry bikepacking trips, and enduro races alike. Though it is quite average in stature, the light packs a serious punch with technology that makes your ride all the smoother. Reflex Plus Technology is one of our favorite pieces, which senses movement and maximizes or minimizes your lighting accordingly, giving you the boost you need for sharp corners during a descent, and mellowing things down for long and tedious fire road climbs that don't require quite as much light. Secondly, the light uses Optimum Mode Selector, which lets you tell the light how much burn time you need, so it can hook you up with just the right amount of light to illuminate the entire ride, while still using Reflex Plus through the techy sections.
The Maxx-D Mk10 runs off of a massive 11,600-mAh Lithium Ion battery that supplies up to 32-hours of light in the low, 200-lumen mode, or 2-hours in the bursting 3,300 lumen mode. It's rechargeable with a USB cord (included), and a fuel gauge on the light lets you know when it's starting to run out of juice, so you can post up for the night, or power through to your next charging point. It attaches to your handlebar with ease, thanks to a QR bracket, and is backed with a 2-year warranty to give you peace of mind when you head out for burly trips in the wild.
- Tech-loaded light for smart and bright rides
- Reflex Plus optimizes light for corners and descents
- Optimum Mode Selector dials the light in for run time needed
- Thermal management keeps light from overheating
- Up to 3300 lumens light your way with more power than a high-beam
- Fuel gauge lets you know when to charge up
- USB rechargeable for easy battery life on the go
- QR Bracket makes mounting and removal a breeze