Got your back.
The Exposure Link Plus DayBright Light Combo is the perfect go-to for any commuter, covering you from front and behind as you weave your way through dark alley ways and busy intersections after dark. While compact, it offers both front and rear ligh, either individually or simultaneously, so you can see and be seen on your way home. The light mounts to helmets with ease with the included strap, and has an array of setting to provide light bright enough to be seen in daylight, or to guide your way through darkness. One of our favorite features of the Link Plus DayBright Light Combo is its Optimum Mode Selector, which allows you to tell the light how long you'll be on the bike, and let it automatically select the optimum lighting for your ride, ensuring you'll have battery life from start to finish.
- A compact light that has you covered front to back
- Offers up to 150-lumens of headlight to see in the dark
- Tail light pulses red to help you stay visible to cars
- Optimum Mode Selector auto adjusts for your ride time
- Fuel gauge lets you know how much battery life you have left
- Easy to recharge with included USB cord
- Made in the UK and backed with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind