Minimal bulk, maximum performance.
Ready to ride all day on mountain trails, the Evoc Trace Technical Bike Daypack is a technical multi-functional backpack with a sophisticated carrying system that adapts flexibly to the shoulder width of the wearer. A brace link system provides load neutral weight distribution, while the advanced ventilation system fits closely to ensure maximum freedom of movement and exceptional levels of comfort.
An integrated rain cover does its part to keep your gear dry when you get caught out in an unexpected rain storm, and the hydration-compatible design brings along a reservoir up to three liters in size for easy sipping. An external attachment point for your helmet helps you save space before and after the ride, while the multitude of internal and external pockets and sleeves ensure that tubes, snacks, maps, tools, and layers all have a safe spot for transport.
- Multi-functional trail backpack for long days on the bike
- Tough nylon construction holds up against tons of abuse
- Ventilated back panel delivers breathable support
- Hydration-compatible design helps keep water close at hand
- Integrated raincover prevents your gear from getting soaked
- Multiple pockets and sleeves stash all of your biking necessities
View more Race Bags
|Torso Length||15 - 16.9in
(38 - 43cm)
|17.3 - 19.7in
(44 - 50cm)
|20.1 - 22in
(51 - 56cm)
|Height||5ft 1in - 5ft 7in
(155 - 170cm)
|5ft 7in - 6ft 4in
(170 - 192cm)
|6ft 4in - 6ft 7in
(192 - 200cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Measure your torso length by bending your head forward so your chin touches your chest. Feel for the most prominent bump at the back of your neck. Now measure from that point down to an imaginary line connecting the tops of your hips around your back. This works best with a partner's help.