Stage Technical 6L Backpack
When you're packing up for an all-day enduro ride with your friends, you could reach for the backpack you dug out of your parents' basement a few years ago and fill it up, resigning yourself once again to riding with a sweaty back and water bottles bumping into your waist every time you hit a jump. Or, you could make the leap to something from this century with Evoc's Stage Technical 6L Bike Daypack.
Another modern benefit of the Stage 6L is its highly ventilated back panel, which uses a mix of mesh fabrics from Evoc to usher air through the EVA-padded straps and along the full length of the back panel to keep fresh air circulating through a sweat-prone area. Inside the bag, Evoc includes space for a dedicated tool compartment, and on the outside, a lightweight attachment system that accommodates a range of off-road helmets, including full-face, without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Modern bike pack for those who want to ride ready for anything
- External pockets keep phone, keys, wallet, and sunglasses safe
- Separate tool zone features mesh pockets to easily spot what you need
- Brace Link allows for comfort no matter your shoulder width
- Let your back breathe with AirFlow contact system
- Gear holders on back accommodate pads, full face, and standard helmets
- Included rain cover shields your gear from the inevitable shower
- Item #EVC001M
- 210D ripstop nylon, PU coating, 3D Air Mesh, Air Mesh, Airo Flex
- 6L (366cu in)
- sternum strap, waist belt, shoulder-width adjustability
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1 cell phone, 1 map, 1 sunglasses, 1 tool
- 9 x 9.4 x 2.4in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.