Stage Technical 12L Backpack
Ideal for the trail rider looking for a relatively compact pack, the Evoc Stage Technical 12L Backpack provides nifty storage within a streamlined, easy-to-carry design. Sized right for carrying a day's worth of riding accessories, this 732-cubic inch pack (12-liters) handily stores your basic repair tools, trail snacks, and small accessories.
Its three-liter reservoir capacity means it's more than sufficient for longer, all-day rides, providing ample hydration when water refills are scarce to non-existent. Plus, there's a convenient helmet-attachment that carries your XC or full-face helmet when you're finished riding for the day.
Adjusting to the width of your shoulders, the pack's innovative Brace Link adjusts the shoulder straps automatically for a truly custom fit without pressure points. The Airflow Contact System combats sweat build-up along your back, thanks to its vented channels and perforated EVA padding. Other key features include an integrated rain cover and protective gear carry for securing knee and shin pads.
- A technical day pack to carry all of your trail riding essentials
- Air Flow Contact System offers plenty of ventilation for your back
- Brace Link allows optimal adjustment of shoulder straps
- Airo Flex hip belt transfers load to the hips for long ride comfort
- Venti Flap system boosts air circulation on the climbs
- Separate tool compartment for quick and easy access
- Works with up to 3-liter hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Integrated rain cover, helmet compartment, and elbow/knee pad carrier
- Item #EVC002W