Go the distance with everything you need.
Whether you're tackling the punishing alpine route of the Colorado Trail or meandering along the East Coast Greenway from Florida to Maine, the Evoc Explorer Pro 30L Technical Performance Hydration Pack provides harmonious gear organization and well-ventilated support for bike tours spanning hundreds to even thousands of miles. The 30-liter Explorer Pro is the largest touring pack offered by Evoc, allowing you to conquer grueling distances with all your outerwear, camping gear, bike repair tools, tech gadgets, maps, and food.
Realizing the secret to riding long distances lies in harmonious gear organization and well-ventilated support, the Explorer 30L Pack boasts a myriad of useful pockets in conjunction with Evoc's Air Flow Contact System to promote cooling airflow across your back. It remains well-bolstered on your back with its AiroFlex elastic hip belt and Air Mesh shoulder straps. Additionally, you'll find a sternum strap with whistle for emergency situations in the wilderness.
Looking inside the pack's storage and organizational abilities, you'll find a roomy main compartment for stuffing extra jackets, clothing layers, and compact sleeping bags, plus a front pocket for organizing all your repair tools, spare tubes, and riding snacks. There's a separate wash pouch for carrying personal hygiene items, so your riding companions don't keep you at distance, due to your funky fragrance. Moreover, there's a roll-bottom compartment that's useful for expanding the pack's storage volume, also acting to separating wet items.
- Plentiful storage for conquering long-distance bike routes
- 30L capacity makes it Evoc's largest bike touring pack
- Roomy main compartment paired with separate roll-up bottom
- Air Flow Contact System promotes cooling airflow across back
- Front pocket for organizing all your repair tools and snacks
- Separate wash pouch for personal hygiene items
- Deployable rain cover and external helmet carry
- Carries hydration reservoirs up to 3L capacity
- Item #EVC002Q