Item # EVC002P
Evoc Explorer Pro 26L Technical Performance Hydration Pack $200.00
Traverse mountain ranges and cross vast plains.
Designed for long-distance rides traversing mountain ranges and crossing expansive plains, the Evoc Explorer Pro 26L Technical Performance Hydration Pack is purpose built for bike touring and epic trail rides. The 26-liter Explorer Pro is the smaller sibling to the larger 30-liter version, providing plentiful storage for long-distance hauls, all while maintaining a relatively streamlined profile that's comfortable to haul for days at a time.
The secret to riding long distances is harmonious organization of all your gear, plus a well-ventilated support system to prevent excessive sweat and pressure points. Lucky for you, the Explorer Pro 26L boasts both of these features, carrying everything you need for long days in the saddle and facilitating ventilated support with its Air Flow Contact System, AiroFlex elastic hip belt, and Air Mesh shoulder straps.
Delving inside the pack, there's a roomy main compartment for stuffing extra jackets, clothing layers, and compact sleeping bags, plus a front pocket for organizing all your repair tools, spare tubes, and riding snacks. A separate wash pouch comes in handy for carrying personal hygiene items, meaning your friends won't keep you at distance, due to your funky fragrance. Additionally, there's a separate roll-bottom for expanding the pack's overall volume and separating wet items, as well as a rain cover to protect all your items and an external carry for low-profile helmets.
- Plentiful storage and support for long-distance bike tours
- 26L capacity provides ample storage for multi-day missions
- Roomy main compartment paired with a separate roll-up bottom
- Air Flow Contact System elevates pack to promote ventilation
- Front pocket for organizing repair tools, tubes, pumps, etc...
- Separate wash pouch for your personal hygiene items
- Deployable rain cover and external helmet carry
- Carries hydration reservoirs up to 3L capacity
View more Hydration Packs - Large
|Torso Length||15 - 16.9in
(38 - 43cm)
|17.3 - 19.7in
(44 - 50cm)
|20.1 - 22in
(51 - 56cm)
|Height||5ft 1in - 5ft 7in
(155 - 170cm)
|5ft 7in - 6ft 4in
(170 - 192cm)
|6ft 4in - 6ft 7in
(192 - 200cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Measure your torso length by bending your head forward so your chin touches your chest. Feel for the most prominent bump at the back of your neck. Now measure from that point down to an imaginary line connecting the tops of your hips around your back. This works best with a partner's help.