Pack it up and get moving.
With outstanding ergonomics and breathability, the Evoc CC 6L Hydration Pack tags along in cool comfort and with reliable security, all without getting in your way. Crafted with a slew of tough-as-nails fabrics, this pack is designed to endure some harsh impacts and close contact with dirt and trees out on trail, while its Air Mesh backpanel brings in cool, refreshing airflow to handle hotter days. The included two-liter hydration bladder helps prevent you from going thirsty on eight-mile rides under the relentless sun, while the tube clip on one of the straps keeps easy drinking right where you want it, when you need it. A roomy interior, along with back zippered pockets, carries along a waterproof layer, snacks, tools, gloves, sunglasses, and your cellphone, while the reflective webbing and piping enhances your overall visibility for rides that continue after dark.
- Lightweight, breathable, and tough hydration pack for race day
- Durable fabrics withstand abuse on your ride
- Mesh backpanel promotes cool airflow to your back
- Included two-liter hydration bladder brings along water
- Tail light mount adds an element of versatility
- Zippered pockets keep tools, sunnies, and gloves close by
View more Race Bags
|Torso Length||15 - 16.9in
(38 - 43cm)
|17.3 - 19.7in
(44 - 50cm)
|20.1 - 22in
(51 - 56cm)
|Height||5ft 1in - 5ft 7in
(155 - 170cm)
|5ft 7in - 6ft 4in
(170 - 192cm)
|6ft 4in - 6ft 7in
(192 - 200cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Measure your torso length by bending your head forward so your chin touches your chest. Feel for the most prominent bump at the back of your neck. Now measure from that point down to an imaginary line connecting the tops of your hips around your back. This works best with a partner's help.