Bike Travel Bag XL
Just because your trusty steed is a little on the plus side doesn't mean it should stay at home when your traveling the world. Sure, most frame bags aren't so accommodating to fat tires, but with the EVOC Bike Travel Bag XL you can take your big rig with you to the end of the world, and back again. This sturdy bag is built similarly to the standard EVOC Bike Travel Bag, but with some careful thought put into its design, enabling it to be loaded up with fat and plus bikes. It starts construction with 600D tarpaulin that holds up to abrasion and abuse from airports and grumpy TSA agents, and features strategic padding and support to ensure your ride stays safe from point A to B and beyond.
The inside of the bag features a padded zone for securing your handlebars and fork for travel, and a raised block in back to lift your bottom bracket off of the base for a more supported and secure fit. There are assorted straps to hold your frame in place, preventing jarring bumps and drops from causing parts to bounce around. Externally, you'll find two large, padded compartments for storing your wheels. Once zipped up, these pockets sit inwards, helping keep your bike snug inside. If you're a little wary about traveling without the maximum padding possible, you can combine the bag with EVOC's Frame Pad 2.0 for a second layer of protection against harsh baggage tosses and cramped cargo spaces. The bag is equipped with an assortment of handles for easy carrying in nearly any way imaginable, plus two wheels that make transport through busy airports a breeze.
Traveling around the world with your bike has its benefits, but finding space for a bike box in your hotel room isn't one of them, so designers at EVOC made the Bike Travel Bag XL collapsible. When you've unloaded the bag, you can fold it down to stash in your closet or under your bed to keep it out of the way, maximizing your space for bedside yoga, handstand contests, or whatever other ideas your jet-lagged self might entertain.
- A lofty bag for traveling with your fat or plus bike
- Huge internal space fits most plus and fat tired bikes
- Removable bottom frame makes it easier to take the bike out of the bag
- Separate wheel compartments protect rims and rotors
- Carry it any way you like with assorted handles
- 2 wheels make for easy rolling through airports
- Folds down to a small enough size to stow out of the way in a closet
- Item #EVC002K
- polyethylene, 600D tarpaulin, PU coated
- 320L (19,528cu in)
- 1 plus bike or fat bike
- 2 wheel pockets,
- [external] 56.3 x 16.54 x 33.1in, [internal] 52.75 x 15.35 x 31.1in, [collapsed] 56.3 x 16.14 x 11.02in
- Claimed Weight
- 21lb 2.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty