Why We Like The The Following GX Eagle Carbon Wheels Mountain Bike
Designed to shake up the short-travel 29er category, The Following redefines our preconceived notions about what a 120mm travel bike can actually do. Built with Dave Weagle's ingenious DELTA linkage design and stubby 430mm chainstays, the Following boasts the unmistakably Evil descending characteristics that give the brand its reputation. Snappy in the corners, playful off the lip, and effortless to manual, the Following is Evil’s most climbing-friendly trail bike, giving us their planted-yet-playful ride feel in a package that can hang for high-alpine days with a few thousand feet of vertical ascending.
Evil fits the Following with flip-chips within the rear linkage for adjustable frame geometry, letting the bike convert from an efficiency-focused pedaler in the low position to a rock-gobbling trail bike in the x-low position. The incredibly supple DELTA link rear suspension provides descending traction that truly feels like a mid-travel bike, yet thanks to a spritely head tube angle and lightweight feel, it climbs even better than it descends. This particular build boasts RockShox Ultimate suspension for maximum adjustability and Evil’s Loophole carbon rims which offer a lightweight, responsive feel.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Evil’s most efficient trail rocket boasts short travel and 29in wheels
- 120mm of DELTA suspension supplies unparalleled traction at all times
- Pike Ultimate 130mm travel fork soaks up rock drops and feels snappy
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain offers reliable shifting at a reasonable price
- 4-piston G2 RS brakes provide stopping power at a light weight
- Carbon frame and Evil Loophole wheelset feel compliant and reactive
- Grippy Maxxis rubber always hooks up in corners
- Superboost frame spacing enhances torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #EVB1WU1
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov