Item # ETX001Z
Etxeondo Teknika BI Jacket - Men's $175.96
Don't become a Sofa King this winter.
Don't let yourself become one-with-the-sofa when you put away your summer riding gear this fall —instead, aspire to become the ultimate climber of snowy alpine canyons, with the help of the Etxeondo Teknika BI Jacket. Built to be the perfect combination of warmth and breathability, the Teknika implements wind-slicing technology with a bit of thermal insulation, so you can keep warm, but not too hot, when you hammer out the miles through a winter wonderland.
Priming your engine, you'll find your core is wrapped in Gore Windstopper Softshell, to slice through the wind when it gets a bit too breezy, while maintaining moisture-wicking properties, so you don't end up feeling damp and musty after a big effort. The arms and back panel feature Etxeondo's own Termika fabric, which offers light insulation with excellent moisture management to quickly transfer perspiration away from your skin. These two fabrics combine into a lightweight piece, cut to be form fitting, so there's no excess fabric flying in the wind, or cold air pockets against your skin.
The back of the jacket is adorned with reflective accents that wrap to the sides, helping to keep you visible to motorists as they bustle about, and an elastic band keeps your lower back covered completely, avoiding exposing the ever-dreaded crack-back. The back is also equipped with three standard cycling pockets, so you have the room you need to stow your tool, spare tube, and nutrition on the go.
- Embrace winter miles in this light jacket
- Warm insulation without extra weight
- Gore Windstopper slices through icy gusts
- Termika fabric lightly insulates and breathes
- Reflective accents boost low light visibility
- 3 back pockets store your cycling essentials
View more Men's Jackets
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.