Item # ETX0023
Etxeondo Orhi Bib Tight - Men's $217.95
Because winter doesn't have to be monochromatic.
Just because winter riding has a tendency to be grey and drab doesn't mean your kit needs to be. Snag the Etxeondo Orhi Bib Tights for men for insulation that's every bit as technical as the others, but with different colors that add personality to your ride. Using lightweight, thermal materials, Etexondo executes powerful construction with panels that hug your muscles for support, while offering natural wicking and warmth on the ride.
With your legs wrapped up in Termika fabric you'll find the warmth you need to pedal through temps down to freezing. Termika offers a soft brushed inside that creates an insulating layer of warm air between your skin and the fabric, and a smooth outside the cuts through wind with ease. The threads are naturally wicking, so you can stay dry as you power up steep canyons, ensuring you don't end up wet and cold on your breezy descent. At the waist you'll find an elastic band, much akin to your favorite boxer briefs, securing the bib neatly in place, so It doesn't move from side to side as you ride. The bibs are constructed from a soft, seamless elastane blend that stretches with you and doesn't cut in with rough edges or seams.
The Orhi Bib Tights are paired with Etxeondo's Urraki chamois, which sees the same seamless construction as their Carbono chamois, but with a different top layer. The Urraki has multiple panels of indented memory foam that move with the body through your pedal strokes, maximizing even weight distribution and absorption of road vibration and bumps. Soft microfiber brushes against the skin in your sensitive parts, and wicks away moisture, keeping you chafe-free and comfortable in the saddle.
- Winter bib tights that offer personality
- Lightweight thermal fabric provides warmth
- Naturally wicking fibers pull sweat away
- Brushed lining creates insulating layer
- Seamless bibs won't cut in on long rides
- Urraki multi-panel chamois absorbs shock
- Elastic waist band secures bibs in place
- Colorful pop adds character to the monochromatic spectrum of winter
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.