Orhi Bib Short
The last thing you need when you're giving it your all is an uncomfortable pair of bib shorts. Your legs are burning, you're cross-eyed, chewing your stem desperately trying to hold on to the wheel in front of you for dear life. One more thing, like some uncomfortable bibs you should have canned at the end of last season, might be the final straw that has you throwing in the towel on the effort. Instead, invest in a pair of bib's like Etxeondo's Orhi Bibs and enjoy a pain-free ride, at least garment-wise.
Its compression, multi-panel design is composed of Etxeondo's Powersystem Endurance fabric for optimal support, a soft touch, breathability, and wicking. Helping to improve the fit while on the bike are the elastic seams and custom fit bands that cling to your legs in comfort. Embroidered logos are there for the long haul, while the reflective details on the back increase visibility. And its fitted with the comfortable and supportive Urraki chamois, which is World Tour Team CCC's preferred chamois.
The Orhi bibs are available in 6 sizes from Small to XXX-Large and in the color Black.
- Basque bibs with a peloton pedigree
- Lightweight fabric offers great breathability
- Wicking fibers transfer moisture
- Embroidered logo adds a touch of class
- Seamless, one-piece bib design doesn't cut in on long rides
- Urraki multi-panel chamois absorbs shock
- Elastic grippers hold the leg openings in place
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light