Item # ETX0029
Etxeondo Orhi Bib Short - Men's $219.95
The last thing you need when you're giving it your all is an uncomfortable pair of bib shorts. Your legs are burning, you're cross-eyed, chewing your stem desperately trying to hold on to the wheel in front of you for dear life. One more thing, like some uncomfortable bibs you should have thrown out at the end of last season, might be the final straw that has you throwing in the towel on the effort. Instead, invest in a pair of bib's like Etxeondo's Orhi Bibs and enjoy a pain-free ride, at least garment-wise.
Its seamless, one-piece design is composed of Etxeondo's Powersystem 1.2 fabric for optimal compression, a soft touch, breathability, and rip-proof durability. Helping to improve the fit while on the bike are the elastic seams and custom fit bands that cling to your legs in comfort. Embroidered logos are there for the long haul, while the reflective details on the back increase visibility. And its fitted with the comfortable and supportive Urraki chamois, which is World Tour Team Sunweb's preferred chamois.
The Orhi bibs are available in 6 sizes from small to xxx-large and in the logo colors Black/Yellow Fluo, Black, Black/White, and Black/Red.
- Road bibs with a hint of color
- Lightweight fabric offers great breathability
- Wicking fibers transfer moisture
- Rip-proof material adds durability
- The seamless design doesn't cut in on long rides
- Urraki multi-panel chamois absorbs shock
- Elastic waistband secures bibs in place
- Colorful pop adds character to a typically monochromatic affair
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.