Fit is everything.
The last thing you want to feel on a steep climb is a bib rubbing uncomfortably. Your calves are already burning, and your lungs feel like they're about to pop out of your mouth—a rubbing bib might be the straw that breaks your bike's carbon frame. At least that's what you'll tell your friends after you push it down the climb out of frustration. Instead of embarrassingly expensive reparations, opt for the Etxeondo Men's Orhi Bib Short. Its seamless, one-piece design is composed of Etxeondo's Powersystem 1.2 fabric for breathability and rip-proof durability. And its fitted with the comfortable and supportive Urraki chamois, which is Team Sunweb's preferred chamois.
- Expect spectacular fitting when you ride in the Orhi Bib Short
- Powersystem 1.2 fabric is rip-proof, breathable, and soft
- Urraki chamois is the trusted choice among Team Sunweb
- One-piece, seamless design with stretchy seams and custom-fit bands
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
Reviews & Community
Forget it's there
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXXL
Normally don't ride with bibs but have wanted something from Etxeondo for a long time and CC had a great deal on these. These bibs are just about perfect. They go on easy but grip well in the legs, not too tight and not loose at all. The chamois feels like it isn't there and the bib straps disappear like the rest of the package. Made me forget there was a saddle under me. My only complaint is I wish the straps were just a little longer for my 6'1" frame. I could wear these all day.