Item # ETX001M
Etxeondo Mendi Bib Short - Men's $208.95
Made for summer cycling.
Spain's asphalt swelters under the scorching sun throughout the year, so you'd expect Basque-born Etxeondo to know a thing or two about cycling in hot, humid environments. That's why you reach for the Men's Mendi Bib Short whenever you feel a little sweat the moment you wake up. As Etxeondo's lightest bib, the Mendi is certainly one of your comfiest options for summer cycling or riding anywhere hot.
Etxeondo developed the Mendi out of a unique Powersystem fabrication composed of three different fabrics for strength, breathability, adaptability, and compression qualities in key areas. Its Lycra Sport in the bib straps is especially light and discrete so you barely feel them. The chamois has an exclusive high-density foam for a surprising amount of support despite its lightness.
- Etxeondo's lightest bib short for summer cycling
- Powersystem fabrication for optimized breathability and adaptability
- Anti-odor chamois with exclusive high-density insert
- One-piece bib straps remain discrete under jerseys
- Lumbar compression panel and elastic seams maintain a formed fit
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
The bib shorts are comfortable however the leg bands do not hold shorts from moving. I found myself pulling the shorts down and adjusting constantly.
great summer bib
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
one piece legs are light and stay in place with fabric leg band
bib material very light
chamois on thinner side, which I like especially on hot days
fit smooth and comfortable
body/bib straps are bit on the short side...I will order one size up