Protect your engine against cold wind.
As cyclists, we like to think of our core as our engine, where all of the power comes from to commit to the miles we spend on the bike. Keeping our core from overheating, or freezing, is necessary to exploring our maximum potential on the pavement, so putting on the right layers is key. When temperatures begin sliding downwards, but aren't yet down-right-cold, throw on the Etxeondo Ligero Vest for men. You'll experience the perfect ultra-lightweight coverage from a Gore Windstopper Active Shell front panel, that slices through wind to keep your core insulated, while a mesh back allows heat to escape. This vest goes for simplicity, opting to skip bulky pockets or accessories that detract from its sole purpose of streamlined protection. It packs down easily into the back pocket of your jersey, so you can keep it with you on any ride for an easy-access layer of protection.
- Ultra-lightweight vest for quick protection
- Gore Windstopper front slices through the breeze
- Mesh back allows heat to escape for core comfort
- Minimalist design skips pockets opting for light weight
- Reflective details on rear illuminate under headlights