Move as one.
A chamois should move with its short like a pair of dancers, spokes with a bicycle wheel, or vanilla chocolate swirl ice cream falling into that cone you dream of devouring during hot and sweaty cycling sessions. The Etxeondo Women's Koma Short certainly isn't a tasty treat, but it's absolutely essential for the hot and sweaty part of the day. Its Etxeondo Active quick-drying fibers excel in elasticity to move with the Gaina chamois—which, by the way, is Etxeondo's best shock absorbing chamois available—to reduce irritation and increase mobility for all the pedal-pushing you're planning.
- Ultralight short with high stretch for a pleasant fit
- Etxeondo Active fibers with excelled elasticity that dries quickly
- Gaina is Etxeondo's best shock-absorbing chamois
- Elastic bands and seams for fit retention
View more Women's Shorts
|Chest||32 - 34in
(81 - 86cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
|36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.