Entzun Short-Sleeve Jersey
Hailing from the Basque region of Spain, Exteondo's Entzun Short-Sleeve Jersey is a handsome top that offers something just a little different than your riding buddy's attire. An outfitter to World Tour Team CCC, Etxeondo continues to make garments in the Basque region of Spain to the highest levels. The Entzun possesses finely crafted fabric with a cut that offers a bit more room and comfort than its aero-focused racing kit.
The fit starts with Exteondo's proprietary MicroSystem Endurance fabric, a smooth, stretchy synthetic that possesses excellent breathability and the ability to manage moisture and transmit it away from your skin. It's simple, elegant design uses raglan sleeves to enhance your freedom of movement in the saddle while a non-slip waist gripper keeps the jersey locked in place as the miles tick by.
Exteondo keeps the extra details understated on the Entzun, such as its vinyl logo and three rear pockets, including an Eco-friendly Green pocket for spent gel and bar wrappers, accented by reflective strips to enhance your visibility to motorists out on the road. And when the temps really skyrocket, a full-length zipper gives you the freedom to adjust ventilation as needed throughout your ride.
- Etxeondo's summer jersey crafted of MicroSystem Endurance fabric
- Full-length front zipper dumps heat on the climbs
- Three back pockets store spare tubes and ride food
- Raglan sleeves provide more freedom of movement
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light
- Anti-slip waistband keeps the jersey from riding up or sagging
- Eco-friendly Green pocket stores spent gel and bar wrappers
- SPF 50+ rating protects skin from the sun's rays