Item # ETX002F
Etxeondo Beira Jersey - Men's $141.70
Up, up, and away.
The northern region of Spain is well renowned for its wispy climbers and warm summers. Naturally, Basque clothing brand Etxeondo crafts clothing for discerning riders that expect their attire to work just as hard as they ride. If you're looking for a jersey that'll help you stay cool on the longest, hottest climbs, have a look at the Men's Beira Jersey.
Etxeondo creates the Beira from Superdry fabric technology that's soft against the skin, helping you stay comfortable, and dries quickly with its exceptional moisture management. It's also super lightweight so nothing holds you back as you shoot for those KOM's. A large portion of the jersey is made up of ventilated panels helping to keep you cool on those long, tempo summer climbs. If those panels aren't enough to vent the heat, a full-length jersey lets you easily regulate the airflow. Further details worthy of a mention are the Raglan sleeves that are the ideal length and cut while on the bike and in the riding position, three large rear pockets for carrying ride essentials, and reflective details to help you stay visible to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A well-venting jersey that keeps you cool and feels great
- Superdry fabric manages moisture and is super soft
- 3 rear pockets haul ride snacks, gear, and tubes
- Full-length zipper dumps heat on long, hot climbs
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.