Brisk breezes blow.
Those winds will suck the body heat right out of you, which might sound sort of odd considering it's pretty warm out whenever the winds die down, but your bicycle isn't just going to sit around and wait for that to happen, so zip into the Etxeondo Men's Arin WS Team Edition Jersey and slice through those winds at each push of the pedal. This ulralight jersey's Gore Windstopper assures the windproof protection necessary to battle brisk breezes that are bringing summer's temperatures down to shoulder season digits. The Aris WS Team Edition is breathable enough for summer temperatures, and it makes an excellent baselayer when it's cold and windy.
- Superlight jersey with incredible protection in summery breezes
- Gore Windstopper maintains comfort during cool, blustery rides
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
Reviews & Community
Arms are too small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
Great jersey. excellent wind stopping ability. arms are too tight for anyone who can lift more than 20 lbs.