XCX Ultralight Guidering
E*thirteen developed the XCX Race Carbon Crank to be one of the lightest production cranksets on the market, which means they needed to make a suitable chainring to match. The XCX Ultralight Guidering is the result of this endeavor, designed to match perfectly with the XCX Race Carbon Crank. Despite the low weight, e*thirteen spent months and months of testing to ensure you aren't losing out on strength and wear life. The XCX Ultralight Guidering uses a narrow-wide tooth profile for optimal chain retention, and is compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed drivetrains. This particular version is designed for mountain bikes with Boost hub spacing, and is only compatible with e*thirteen's direct-mount Quick Connect mounting interface.
- Ultralight chainring to match e*thirteen's XCX Race Carbon Crank
- Lightweight aluminum construction that doesn't sacrifice strength
- Narrow-wide tooth design prevents chain drop in rough terrain
- Compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed mountain drivetrains
- Offset is designed for bikes with 12 x 148mm Boost hub spacing