XCX Race Carbon Crank Arms
When it comes to building up your dream bike, chances are you're looking for featherweight frame, light and stiff carbon hoops, and components that keep the scale on the lightest side possible. What we're getting at is this — grams matter — and fortunately we're not the only ones who think so, which is why the engineers at e*thirteen Components dreamed up the XCX Race Carbon Crank Arms. Claiming to scale in as the lightest production cranks on the market, the XCX Race Carbon Cranks offer minimal weight penalty, with uncompromising strength, so you're set up to power through XC hot laps, and blast past your PR when you're working up tedious climbs to earn your rowdy descents. The cranks stem from e*thirteen's decade of WC Downhill experience, but flips the heavyweight hard-hitting original design on its head to tune for a gravel or cross-country rig, so you can take to the trail with durable and light power.
e*thirteen uses compression-molded carbon fiber to craft the arms, managing to shed weight while keeping things undeniably stiff and supportive, so every watt you put into the bike translates to snappy power. The arms secure with an aluminum P3 axle and skip proprietary tools for a handy 8-millimeter self-extractor, which means the cranks can be removed and installed with nothing more than an 8-millimeter axle. At 30mm in diameter, the P3 axle keeps things stiff and reliable, while maintaining a lightweight stature. And for added protection, e*thirteen equips the crank arms with crank boots that shield you from rocks and roots to extend durability.
- Featherweight crank arms for cross-country and gravel
- Stiff compression-molded carbon doesn't flex under pressure
- Wide 30mm axle secures crank arms in place
- 8-millimeter self-extractor skips proprietary tools
- Crank boots protect you from encounters with rocks and roots
- All installation tools included for easy work at home
- Scale in at just 385-grams with cranks and 32t UL chainring (chainring not included)