XCX Plus 11 Speed Cassette
It seems like mountain bikers often get to have all the fun when it comes to new tech, but we'd argue that gravel riders experience some of the more grueling climbs, and jarring descents of the cycling world. To get the most out of both sides of the ride, E*Thirteen crafts the XCX Plus 11 Speed Cassette with a tiny 9-tooth cog for powering down steep pitches, and a few different big-ring options ranging from 34-to-42-tooth, enabling you to tune your ride for the terrain you tackle the most. The cassettes feature ten steel cogs to boost durability, plus one alloy cog that keeps the weight down.
- A cassette built to take 11-speed to gravel and XC rigs
- 9-tooth small cog provides major power on descents
- A variety of cassette ranges lets you tune to your riding needs
- Steel construction on 10 cogs elevates durability
- Single aluminum cog minimizes weight where you need it
- Two-piece construction enables part replacement as needed