XCX Plus 11 Speed Cassette
It seems like mountain bikers often get to have all the fun when it comes to new tech, but we'd argue that gravel riders experience some of the more grueling climbs, and jarring descents of the cycling world. To get the most out of both sides of the ride, E*Thirteen crafts the XCX Plus 11 Speed Cassette with a tiny 9-tooth cog for powering down steep pitches, and a few different big-ring options ranging from 34-to-42-tooth, enabling you to tune your ride for the terrain you tackle the most. The cassettes feature ten steel cogs to boost durability, plus one alloy cog that keeps the weight down.
- A cassette built to take 11-speed to gravel and XC rigs
- 9-tooth small cog provides major power on descents
- A variety of cassette ranges lets you tune to your riding needs
- Steel construction on 10 cogs elevates durability
- Single aluminum cog minimizes weight where you need it
- Two-piece construction enables part replacement as needed
- Item #ETR1WUQ
- Cog Sizes
- 9 - 32t, 9 - 39t, 9 - 42t
- Cog Material
- 1 aluminum cog, 10 steel cogs
- 1 spacer, 1 grease packet
- Claimed Weight
- [9-34t] 9.6oz (271g), [9-39t] 11.1oz (315g), [9-42t] 11.6oz (330g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 20, 2020
Versatile gear spread for gravel bike
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
I think this is a great product that fits a niche for riders like me. I ride a 1x gravel bike in Florida with, at best, terrain that would be considered rolling hills. I needed an XD compatible replacement for the SRAM 10-42 XG-1150 and wanted something without the big spread of gears that I found I didn't need. Installation is fairly easy, but different compared to normal HG or XD cassettes, torque wrench recommended. It's lighter compared to the SRAM XG-1150 and considerably less money than a XG-1190. I'm using a KMC chain and the shifting hasn't changed. The 9-34 XCX has been pretty much perfect for what I wanted. I wish I'd discovered this cassette sooner.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help