Bring on the slick spots.
Rather than adding beefed-up knobs to an XC tire and calling it enduro-specific, e*thirteen components carefully builds each of its tires for its intended use. If you and your slacked-out enduro beast have a hard time staying upright on misty, damp trails, look to the 29in TRS Race Tire. Its triple-compound rubber construction clings excitedly to slippery, mossy roots that never see the sun, while structured sidewalls and enduro-specific casing provide a solid backbone for hungry side knobs that keep you glued to the trail without folding over at high speeds. Sipes along the knobs' surfaces aid in stability and braking, while shorter center knobs help you pick up the pace when you need to pedal hard into a straightaway. If you've got a set of e*thirteen hoops, you can actually set the TRS Race up tubeless in your own garage with just a floor pump.
- Attack slick, misty trails with this enduro charger
- Enduro-specific casing built for stability
- Knobs provide cornering grip and straightaway speed
- Beefed up pinch flat zone won't fold on corners
- Sipes on knobs improve handling in rough spots
- Fit on rims with 24-31mm internal width