TRS Race SL Carbon Crank Arms
Lightweight and efficient, the e*thirteen components TRS Race SL Carbon Crank Arms help you keep pedaling throughout hard climbs and technical trails. Compression-molded carbon fiber construction produces an extremely lightweight, rigid and durable material that effectively transfers power while withstanding trail use. The TRS is designed to fit both boost and non-boost frames and chainlines with a simple move of the included spacers—but remember to only use a non-boost chainring. e*thirteen placed the aluminum spindle on the non-drive side of the crank, making access easier for drivetrain maintenance and chainguide setup. The Adaptive Preload Adjuster (APS) is compatible with Quick Connect dual-width Guiderings and crankarm protectors for easy customization, and Quick Connect technology also allows you to easily remove the crankset with an 8mm allen wrench.
- Crank arms for efficient riding in technical terrain
- Carbon fiber is lightweight yet rigid and durable
- Aluminum spindle is on the non-drive side for easy maintenance
- Adjustable chainline fits boost and non-boost frames
- Self-extractor removes the crankset easily with an 8mm allen
- Includes SL APS adjuster and two crank shoes