TRS Race Carbon Rim 27.5in
We all have our mountain bike hub brand of choice and if you're looking to build up your own custom wheelset and want a bomber, light, and stiff set of carbon hoops for your all-mountain or enduro bike, have a look at the 27.5in TRS Race Carbon Rim from e*thirteen Components. These particular hoops feature a 32-hole drilling that builds up some extremely durable and stiff rolling stock, while the 31mm internal width is ideal for modern 2.3 to 2.6-inch wide trail rubber.
E*thirteen went about designing the TRS Race Carbon Rim by getting its hands on as many carbon hoops as it could and testing them to failure to see what worked and what didn’t. After two years of tireless work, it resulted in a rim that's more durable than aluminum, yet lightweight at 475 grams, and plenty strong enough to handle stages on the Enduro World Series courses. The icing on the cake? An impressive lifetime warranty. E*thirteen includes nipple washers with the rim and the ERD is 556mm for calculating spoke lengths at home.
- An impressively stiff, durable and strong carbon rim
- Backed by e*thirteens's impressive lifetime warranty
- Choose your hub and build up your own dream wheelset
- The 27.5in carbon rim has a 31mm internal width
- Tested on EWS racecourses
- Hookless design offers ease setup and less burping