TRS Race All-Terrain Tire, Gen 3
Whether you're racing down a loose, rocky stage or winding through loamy forested singletrack, the e*thirteen TRS Race All-Terrain Tire, Gen 3 offers traction and stability so you can keep it rubber side down regardless of where you're riding. This is an updated version of the tire, and while it may utilize the same tread pattern as the previous TRS tires, e*thirteen has given it a more stable and supportive casing, as well as improved puncture protection to help you smash through rock gardens and gnarled roots with more confidence than ever before.
The updated casing comes with tapered Apex inserts, which improves the performance of this tire on numerous fronts according to E*thirteen. These inserts increase the tire's puncture resistance so you can charge through technical terrain without worrying about your tires. Additionally, e*thirteen claims these inserts improve grip while cornering and braking and also reduce the rolling resistance of the tire.
Compared to the TRS Plus, this TRS Race tire sees an added layer of woven aramid reinforcement that not only maximizes air retention, but better protects against sidewall cuts and punctures. Additionally, the TRS Race uses a high-tack rubber on the side knobs to maximize cornering and off-camber grip.
- e*thirteen's flagship tire for aggressive trail riding and enduro
- Apex inserts improve grip, rolling speed, and puncture resistance
- More stable and supportive casing encourages you to charge hard
- Ultra-tacky side knobs improve cornering grip vs. the TRS Plus
- Ramped center knobs let you accelerate swiftly
- Pronounced side knobs find grip in loose, off-camber corners