TRS Race A/T Tire - 29in
Reengineered for a boost in stability, and better pucture protection, the TRS Race A/T Tires from e*thirteen are ready to hit the trail harder than ever. They feature aggressive lugs for biting into loose terrain, with high-tack rubber on the side knobs to maximize control when your booking it into off-camber sections of trail. The TRS, though redesigned, features the same treat pattern that you've known in years past, which includes ramped center lugs for decreased rolling resistance, but with new, tapered Apex inserts which dramatically boost control in cornering and braking. Aramid reinforcements in the sidewall and casing help add an extra hit of durability against sidewall tears and punctures, while the familiar Tubeless-ready setup ads an extra hit of puncture protection for peace of mind on wild bike park days, and rides that take you well beyond the last cell tower.
- Tough and ready tires for taking on loose, wet terrain
- Ramped center lugs reduce rolling resistance and keep you moving
- Aggressive side lugs bite into loose, off camber trails
- Tacky rubber throughout is amped up further on outer lugs for control
- tapered Apex inserts improve cornering grip and braking power
- Tubeless-ready and optimized for rims with 24 - 31mm inner width