TRS Race 29in Carbon Boost Wheel
Using what they've learned from a heritage deeply rooted in gravity racing, e*thirteen brings a proven level of strength and reliability to the trail riding market with the TRS Race 29in Carbon Boost Wheel. Weighing considerably less than their downhill and enduro counterparts, the TRS Race wheels are designed for quick accelerations and precise cornering, yet don't give up much in the way of impact resistance. They're an ideal choice for riders wanting a strong yet lightweight wheelset for their short or mid-travel bike, and the rims are backed by a lifetime warranty for added peace of mind when you're taking the straight line through chunky rock gardens out on the trail.
The TRS Race Carbon rims feature a hookless bead that offers improved impact resistance over hooked designs, as well as an easy and secure tubeless setup. The 27mm internal width gives excellent sidewall support to 2.1 - 2.4in tires, and maintains a precise steering feel that simply can't be matched by super wide rims and tires. The rims are laced to e*thirteen's in-house hubs comprised of a weight-saving carbon hub shell with tall aluminum flanges that boost lateral stiffness when you're charging through rough terrain. The freehub engages every 6-degrees of rotation for a quick pedal response, and the hubs are laced to the rim with triple-butted spokes for additional weight savings.
- Lightweight yet tough carbon wheels for spirited trail riding
- Carbon hub shell saves weight, tall flanges boost stiffness
- Hookless bead improves impact resistance during hard riding
- 27mm internal rim width lends sidewall support and precise steering
- Boost spacing widens spoke bracing angle for added stiffness
- XD freehub is compatible with SRAM 11 and 12-speed cassettes
- Rims are backed by e*thirteen's lifetime warranty for peace of mind