TRS Plus Boost Wheel
An answer to your ongoing problem, the E* Thirteen Components TRS Plus Boost 29in Wheel accelerates fast without becoming overly flexible in the rough stuff thanks to large flanges and shorter spokes. This design increases the acute angles formed within the rim/flange triangle and results in a claimed 70% reduction of stress placed on the spokes. The combination of short spokes and a structurally stiffer wheel design will be felt on the first voyage and bring a smile immediately to your face.
Within the hub's 6061 alloy flanges are angular contact bearings that roll fast and are well sealed against the elements. At the freehub, three pawls, with two sets of teeth, engage with 60 points on the drive ring for quick and positive ratcheting. Connecting the hub to the TLS tubeless compatible rim are quad-butted spokes. Alloy nipples ensure a low weight, and a LEX process brazes the eyelets for added strength where it's needed. The TLS rim profile delivers a solid connection between UST tires, and the rim's hook to eases inflation and prevent burping during heavy side loading.
- Ready-for-anything MTB wheels built to rally the trail
- Wide spoke angle enhances stiffness and cornering stability
- Hubs offer 6-degrees of engagement for snappy acceleration
- Machined aluminum shell and flanges add dent-resistance
- Inner width of 30mm offers ideal platform for large tires
- Includes tubeless tape, valve, spokes, nipples, and 15mm endcaps