TRS Plus All-Terrain Tire, Gen 3
While they may utilize the same tread pattern as the previous version of the TRS tires, E*thirteen has re-engineered the TRS Plus All-Terrain Tires with a more stable and supportive casing, as well as improved puncture protection to help you smash through rock gardens and gnarled roots with more confidence than ever before. The updated casing comes with tapered Apex inserts, which improves the performance of this tire on numerous fronts according to E*thirteen. First, the Apex inserts dramatically improve grip while cornering and braking. Secondly, rolling resistance is decreased so you can carry more speed on the trails. Lastly and most importantly, the Apex inserts increase the tire's puncture resistance so you can charge through technical terrain without worrying about your tires.
The TRS Plus Tire uses a slow rebound, tacky rubber throughout the tire which gives you more control when you're leaning the bike over in off-camber sections of trail. The tread pattern is characterized by ramped center knobs that help you get up to speed quicker, paired with aggressive side knobs that punch through loose terrain to find grip in the corners. While it may not have the same ultra-soft side knobs as the TRS Race, the slightly harder rubber of the TRS Plus will let you squeeze a bit more life out of the tire.
- e*thirteen improves upon their all-terrain TRS Enduro tires
- Apex inserts improve grip, rolling speed, and puncture resistance
- More stable and supportive casing encourages you to charge hard
- Slow rebound, tacky rubber provides confidence-inspiring traction
- Ramped center knobs let you accelerate more quickly
- Aggressive side knobs find grip in loose, off-camber corners