An upgrade for riding up grades.
The geniuses at e*thirteen Components have done it again, it's created a plug-and-play upgrade kit that takes your existing GX through XX1 1x11 SRAM mountain group and boosts its range with the TRS Plus 12 Speed Upgrade Kit. What's so unique and amazing about this group is it allows you to make the move to 12-speed while utilizing your existing crank, chainring, shifter, and derailleur. For much less than the price of just an X01 Eagle 12-speed cassette, you'll be 12-speed ready and it comes in at a lighter weight to boot.
Everything you need to complete the modification comes with the kit which includes the TRS Plus 9-46 tooth 12-speed cassette, 12-speed chain, replacement parts for your shifter and derailleur, and all the necessary tools. The TRS Plus 12 Speed Cassette offers an incredible 511%, versus Eagle's 500%, range, while also allowing for a straighter chainline that provides better performance and less wear. It takes around 30 minutes to install and once out on the trail, the shifting feels just as crisp as a full SRAM 12-speed group.
- Upgrade your 11-speed 1x11 drivetrain to 12-speeds
- Uses existing shifter and derailleur with a new cassette and chain
- All small parts and tools are included
- Cassette has an impressive 511% range
- The setup additionally offers a better chainline, is lighter, and is less expensive than SRAM's offerings