TRS Boost Wheel 2.7in
If you're looking for burly aluminum wheels that withstand the rigors of aggressive trail riding and enduro, all without costing a fortune, you can find solace in the TRS Boost Wheel from e*thirteen. The TRS rim has been improved upon from the previous generation, with a wider 30mm internal width to accommodate modern trail tires, and thicker sidewalls that are 6x stronger in impact tests than their predecessor. The hubs are TRS Race SL, with a durable 660 stainless steel freehub delivering 6-degree engagement for a quick pedal response that's especially noticeable on techy climbs or mashing out of corners to regain speed. The hub shell uses all-aluminum construction for a good balance of strength and weight, with angular contact bearings for a smooth ride and exceptional durability.
- A burly aluminum wheelset that won't break the bank
- TRS rim with thicker sidewalls is 6x stronger than its predecessor
- Wider 30mm internal width optimized for 2.3 - 2.6in width tires
- 6-degree hub engagement for quick pedal response on any terrain
- Available in HG for Shimano 11-spd & XD for SRAM 11 & 12-spd