TRS Boost Wheel
The e*thirteen TRS Boost Wheel is built for aggressive trail riding and enduro, ready for heavy duty use and abuse without breaking the bank. The TRS rim has been revised from the previous generation, employing a wider 35mm internal width for 2.6 - 2.8in tires, and thicker sidewalls that are 6x stronger in impact tests than their predecessor. The TRS Race SL hubs use a durable 660 stainless steel freehub delivering 6-degree engagement for a snappy pedal response that's useful on techy climbs or when hammering out of corners to regain speed. The all-aluminum hub shell finds a good balance of strength and weight, with angular contact bearings that provide a smooth ride and excellent durability.
- A burly 27.5+ aluminum wheelset that doesn't cost a fortune
- TRS rim with thicker sidewalls is 6x stronger than previous models
- Wide 35mm internal width optimized for 2.6 - 2.8in "plus" tires
- 6-degree hub engagement for snappy pedal response on any terrain
- Available in HG for Shimano 11-spd & XD for SRAM 11 & 12-spd