Plus 35 Handlebar
Take charge of rocky descents, root lattices, and steep, banked berms that challenge your bike's geometry with e*thirteen's Plus 35 Handlebar. This lofty bar comes ready to ride at 800mm wide, but can be custom trimmed down to suit your shoulder width, or trail comfort, so whether you're boosting booters on wide, flowy trails, or threading the needle in handbuilt ridgelines, the Plus 35 can be fine tuned to your needs. It's built from lightweight aluminum that scales in at just 280-grams, but is stiff and durable enough to handle rowdy terrain. The 35mm bore helps keep weight down, and stiffness up, so the bar's powerful confidence doesn't have to come at the cost of a heavy weight. The bars feature a 9-degree backsweep, partnered with 5-degrees upsweep to keep you comfortably centered in the cockpit, giving you the extra room you need to get over the back wheel when things get steep and hairy.
- Lofty alloy bars for taking on gravity-minded rides
- 35mm bore keeps things light, stiff, and powerful
- Wide, 800mm can be trimmed down to suit your preference
- 9-degree backsweep, and 5-degree upsweep keeps you secure in the cockpit
- Alloy construction is light weight and reliable