LG1 Race All-Terrain 27.5in Tire - 2018
Tackle technical lines, and don’t fret the wet, slick roots with e*thirteen’s new LG1 Race All Terrain Tire. They feature the same tread pattern that you’d find on the coveted TRS tires, but with a stable, supportive casing that ups puncture protection, without packing on too much weight. Tapered Apex inserts on the inside tread roll quickly, but help elevate traction under braking, while beefier side lugs dig into loose, off-camber terrain and bite into corners to keep you glued to the trail when things get a bit wily. This particular model uses e*thirteen’s Race compound, which employs an extra high-tack rubber on the side knobs, getting the most out of cornering grip, while reinforced aramid sidewalls resist tears, rips, and abrasion.
- Rowdy tires that don’t say no when terrain gets wild
- Extra-tacky outer lugs bite into loose, off-camber terrain
- Side sipes move water and mud away from tread
- Ramped inner knobs reduce rolling resistance, improve braking
- Aramid sidewall protection holds up to tears and abrasion
- Tubeless setup reduces flats, allows for low tire pressures