LG1 Race A/T Tire
We can appreciate some variety in our riding — it keeps things exciting, unpredictable, and fun — however when conditions are a little on the unpredictable side it can be tricky to get set up with the perfect equipment, especially in the tire department. e*thirteen aims to mitigate the tire dilemma with a versatile semi-slick riding tire built to take on a variety of terrain, from dusty hard-packed days, to loose and wily wet. This is achieved by a progressive tread pattern that features ample center lugs that are boxy, with center siping to shed water, while beefy side lugs lock in when things get loose, and are ramped just right to promote better grip in cornering and under braking. e*thirteen pairs the Race compound used in this tire with ample protection that won't let you down under pressure, including Apex inserts, and aramid-reinforced casing that helps deflect stray branches and sharp rocks, preventing tears and punctures. Race compound is renowned for its tacky control, with slow-rebound, making it soft and tacky when you need it, but a little more durable than some of the competition.
- Tacky all-mountain tires capable of grip in variable conditions
- Squared-off center lugs provide grip on hard pack and wet
- Beefy, ramped side knobs hug loose terrain, boost brake traction
- Race compound is tacky with slow rebound
- Prevent punctures and tears with Aramid-reinforced casing