LG1 Race A/T Tire
From the moment that e*thirteen's TRS tires hit the trail they were an instant hit for those who craved unapologetic traction, and the long-awaited LG1 Race A/T Tire is ready to roll on with the same coveted tread pattern, but with extra durability. The LG1 Race Tires feature an added layer of woven aramid reinforcement to elevate strength against sidewall tears, and maximize air retention to keep your tire pressure right in the sweet spot, whether you're booking it down an urban downhill that sends your tires charging into square-edge curbs and cobbles, or threading the needle through tight trees and loose rocks.
The LG1 Race tires use a slow rebound, extra-tacky rubber that pairs with the aggressive to hold tight to variable conditions, so you can cut into the hillside and hug the dirt when consequences are dire. Siping on the tops of the knobs add further knobby articulation and traction, while the ramped center knobs won't bog you down when you're pedaling hard through flatter, drier ribbons of hardpack. Switching up compounds, e*thirteen employs an extra high-tack rubber on the side knobs to maximize cornering and off-camber grip, so you can keep in control under serious braking forces and switchbacks.
- Beefy tires for grip in wet, loose conditions
- Aggressive side knobs hold tight to off-camber terrain
- Siping on knobs help with articulation, and mud shed
- Added layer of Aramid boosts durability to sidewall tears
- High-tack rubber holds tight on variable terrain
- Moderate 2.35-inch width plays well with rims with 24-to-31mm internal width