LG1 EN Race Carbon Boost Wheel
For years e*thirteen has held its own in the downhill circuits. The brand's lineup was nearly synonymous with burly, tough, and overbuilt components that could hold up to even the gnarliest downhill riders — just ask Gwin, who, who dominates races world wide atop his signature e*thirteen hoops. But with the demands of enduro riding also getting steeper, we think it's high time we see e*thirteen stretch into the enduro field, and they do a fine job with the new LG1 EN Race Carbon Boost Wheel.
The LG1 EN Race Carbon wheels are light and stiff, and built to withstand the rigors of racing enduro. E*thirteen developed them with feedback from the United Ride team, making sure that the wheels can hold up to rough, loose, and big trails littered with boulders. The wheels feature a 31mm wide hookless rim crafted with a carbon shell, and aluminum flanges — all built burly enough that e*thirteen backs it with a lifetime warranty. The rims come laced up to boost-hubs ideal for todays steeds, and are available with either a rear XD freehub or HG freehub. They come ready to roll with tubeless tape and valves, plus a few extra endcaps, should you want to switch up your wheel standards. An extra hand full of spokes comes along with the wheels, so a few big days and loose spokes don't leave you needing to buy more gear.
- Seriously built enduro wheels from the masters of DH components
- Lofty 31mm internals allow you to run plush, wide-trail tires
- Carbon shell is light, stiff, and durable
- Rims were designed with, and tested by United Ride team
- Snappy rear hub is available with either HG or XD freehub
- Tubeless tape, valves, and extra spokes are included
- Wheels are sold individually as front or rear, snag both if you want a pair
- Lifetime warranty offers you peace of mind while you ride