LG1 EN Race 29in Carbon Boost Wheel
e*thirteen has a long history of making some of the best gravity components on the market, many of which have found their way to numerous World Cup Downhill wins and podiums. Using the knowledge they've gained from a deep-rooted history in downhill racing, e*thirteen branches out to the enduro market with their LG1 EN Race 29in Carbon Boost Wheel. These wheels feature durable carbon rims that can take on the rowdiest trails, laced up neatly to boost hubs for a stiff setup that doesn't deflect when you power into chunky rock gardens and long sections of gnarled roots. As the demands of enduro riding get steeper and more aggressive, we think these wheels make a welcome addition to the brand's lineup, so you can hit the trail harder, faster, and with extra confidence thanks to a lifetime warranty to the original owner.
The LG1 EN Race Carbon wheels are light and stiff, and built to withstand the rigors of racing enduro. E*thirteen developed them with feedback from the United Ride team, making sure that the wheels can hold up to rough, loose, and fast trails littered with drops and boulders. The wheels feature a 30mm wide hookless rim that does a better job resisting impacts than previous versions of e*thirteen's carbon trail rims. The rims are laced up to CNC-machined aluminum Boost hubs ideal for today's steeds, and are equipped with an XD freehub for SRAM and e*thirteen cassettes.
- Durable carbon wheels made for the rigors of enduro racing
- 30mm internal rim width gives great support to modern tires
- Rims were designed with, and tested by United Ride race team
- CNC-machined aluminum hubs are strong and lightweight
- Snappy rear hub comes with XD freehub for SRAM and e*thirteen cassettes
- Wheels are sold individually as front or rear, snag both for a pair
- Lifetime warranty gives you the confidence to charge hard