LG1 EN Plus Boost Wheel
Enduro riding has been hit with waves of progression that are hard to compare to just about any other facet of mountain biking. The climbs are grueling, and the descents now challenge our ideas of what we thought was only downhill territory in the past. And so it's only fitting that we would see the downhill component dominators at e*thirteen bring its own enduro-tuned, gravity-capable spin on wheels with the LG1 EN Plus Boost Wheel. With lightweight alloy construction that's been engineered to handle the big hits, these hoops are ready to take the trail by storm. They feature boost spacing for a stiff bracing angle that doesn't deflect under pressure of rough terrain, and are laced up neatly to a machined aluminum hub that's ready to pair up to your ideal cassette with XD or HG freehub body options.
The LG1 EN Plus wheels are light and stiff, and built to withstand the rigors of racing enduro. E*thirteen developed them with feedback from the United Ride team, making sure that the wheels can hold up to rough, loose, and big trails littered with boulders. The wheels feature a 30mm wide rim crafted from high grade aluminum, and built burly enough that e*thirteen backs it with a lifetime warranty. The rims come laced up to boost-hubs ideal for today's steeds. They come ready to roll with tubeless tape and valves, plus a few extra endcaps, should you want to switch up your wheel standards. An extra hand full of spokes comes along with the wheels, so a few big days and loose spokes don't leave you needing to buy more gear.
- Enduro-ready hoops that are built tough enough for gravity
- 30mm inner width offers a perfect platform for lofty tires
- 6069 aluminum is light, stiff, and outlandishly durable
- Machined aluminum hub is precise, stiff, and snappy
- Wheels are sold individually as front or rear, snag them both for a pair
- Rear wheel is available with either a Shimano HG or SRAM XD freehub
- Lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind when you barrel into rock gardens