LG1 EN Plus Boost Wheel
Whether its race day or casual laps with your crew, riding enduro comes with more extreme demands than ever before. The climbs are more grueling, and littered with punchy technical sections that you need to weave your way up, and the descents challenge the pitch of downhill courses of just a couple of years ago. As such, we need components that can keep up with the demands, and fortunately for us, the downhill-beasts at e*thirteen are gracing us with components built tough enough for gravity, but tuned for enduro riding, like the LG1 EN Plus Boost Wheel. With lightweight alloy construction that's been engineered to handle the big hits, these hoops are ready to take the trail by storm. They feature boost spacing for a stiff bracing angle that doesn't deflect under pressure of rough terrain, and are laced up neatly to a machined aluminum hub that's ready to pair up to your ideal cassette with XD or HG freehub body options.
The LG1 EN Plus wheels are light and stiff, and built to withstand the rigors of racing enduro. E*thirteen developed them with feedback from the United Ride team, making sure that the wheels can hold up to rough, loose, and big trails littered with boulders. The wheels feature a 30mm wide rim crafted from high grade aluminum, and built burly enough that e*thirteen backs it with a lifetime warranty. The rims come laced up to boost-hubs ideal for todays steeds. They come ready to roll with tubeless tape and valves, plus a few extra endcaps, should you want to switch up your wheel standards. An extra hand full of spokes comes along with the wheels, so a few big days and loose spokes don't leave you needing to buy more gear.
- Take on the trail with DH durability, tuned for your enduro sled
- 30mm inner width offers a perfect platform for lofty tires
- 6069 aluminum is light, stiff, and outlandishly durable
- Machined aluminum hub is precise, stiff, and snappy
- Wheels are sold individually as front or rear, snag them both for a pair
- Rear wheel is available with either a Shimano HG or SRAM XD freehub
- Lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind when you barrel into rock gardens
- Item #ETR002D
- Rim Material
- 6069 aluminum
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- Rim Width
- [front, internal] 28mm, [rear, internal] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc
- machined aluminum
- Front Axle
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm Boost
- Spoke Count
- Claimed Weight
- [front 15x110mm] 2lb, [rear 12x148mm] 2lb 4.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.