LG1 EN 29in Boost Wheel
e*thirteen finds it's roots in downhill racing with a history of making some of the burliest wheels and components on the market. The LG1 EN 29in Boost Wheel expands their expertise to the enduro realm, giving riders a strong and reliable wheelset that's able to withstand the repeated hits of steep, rocky trails commonly found on enduro courses. Whether you're a seasoned racer, or simply a rider looking for a sturdy wheelset that won't drain your bank account, the tough aluminum construction of the LG1 EN Boost Wheels is a worthy companion for conquering even the most technical trails.
The LG1 EN wheels use the same stiff, quick-engaging hubs as their high-end carbon counterparts, but they are laced to sleeved aluminum rims with double-butted spokes to cut down on cost without giving up on strength. The rim uses a hookless bead, which improves impact resistance and allows for an easy and secure tubeless setup, and features a 30mm internal width that is well-suited to modern 2.3 - 2.6in tires. The wheels come tubeless ready with tape and valve stems installed, and there's a few extra spokes in the box just in case you accidentally huck to flat and break one on the trail.
- Tough aluminum enduro wheels that won't break the bank
- Oversize hubs with snappy 6-degree freehub engagement
- Hookless bead improves impact resistance for hard riding
- 30mm internal width supports modern high-volume tires
- Boost spacing widens spoke bracing angle for added stiffness
- Tubeless ready with tape and valve stems pre-installed
- XD freehub is compatible with SRAM 11 and 12-speed cassettes