As the perch of choice for Ergon's XC race team, the Ergon SMR3 Pro Carbon Saddle adds impressively little weight to your setup for a design that focuses on long-distance comfort. Featuring a carbon composite shell that's rigid enough to transfer power, but flexes to take on harsh fire road noise as well, the SMR3 Pro exemplifies the hybrid character its genre demands.
If you're looking to make your XC rocket more forgiving for longer weekend rides, or are trying your hand at the marathon racing game, give the SMR3 some serious consideration. While you work to keep a steady cadence through terrain changes, carbon fiber rails damp chatter over the hours you spend on-course or out exploring. Ergon's Orthopedic AirCell Foam sits kindly beneath the saddle's microfiber cover, absorbing impact with a specific race tune that doesn't bog you down with excessive plushness but that also won't leave you sore for days after staying out for too long.
- Marathon XC saddle blends low weight with long-day comfort
- Carbon fiber rails dampen trail noise to prevent fatigue
- Lightweight carbon composite shell flexes when needed
- Soft microfiber cover protects saddle's internals
- Nose treated for extra glide to prevent hang-ups