Item # ERG001J
Ergon SME3 Pro Titanium Saddle $179.95
Light and strong.
Balancing a supportive platform with just the right amount of cushion to rail the descents, Ergon's SME3 Pro Titanium Saddle is something of an enduro racing dream. Starting with a thin, supportive, Y-flex carbon composite shell, the SME3 features three-dimensional pockets under the sit bone area filled with a highly elastic padding to absorb bumps from the trail. Ergon further boosts the comfort factor with a pressure relieving channel running down the center of the SME3 to reduce the trail's impact on sensitive tissues.
The SME3's utilizes a flattened profile that won't get in the way as you shift you weight to manage steep drops and tight corners, and it features friction-reducing silicone coating on the edges of the saddle for smooth, chafe-free pedal rotations. When things do inevitably go sideways, a durable microfiber cover increases the chances that you'll be able to dust off and get back to riding without needing a new saddle.
- A lightweight enduro saddle with a pressure-relieving design
- Large center cutout helps protect sensitive tissues
- Lightweight carbon composite shell and titanium rails
- Microfiber cover resists abrasions
- Silicone coated edges reduce friction
- Minimal padding provides support without excess bulk
- Size small recommended for sit bone spacing of 9-11cm
- Size medium recommended for sit bone spacing of 11-13cm