Smooth rough trails.
When your local trails feature miles and miles of bone-jarring rocks and washboard root sections, a saddle with a little more padding might be right up your alley. The Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Saddle features the same foam padding and general shape as Ergon's comfort-minded SMC4 saddle with the addition of gel pads for a boost of ride-smoothing comfort.
Ergon constructs the SMC4 Sport Gel with sturdy CroMo rails paired with a nylon composite shell. It then adds Orthopedic Comfort Foam padding and the aforementioned gel pads and wraps it all in a soft, durable, microfiber cover to withstand abuse from the elements. A pressure-relief channel traverses the center of the saddle to create a topography that protects sensitive areas while maintaining a supportive platform.
- A supportive gel saddle for jarring trails
- Sport Gel padding soaks up washboard brake bumps
- Foam padding damps harsh chatter from rough sections
- Cro-Molly rails are sturdy and reliable
- Ride with just enough flex from nylon composite shell
- Durable microfiber shell withstands the elements
- Relieve perenial pressure with center channel