SM Comp Saddle
Whether you're headed out for an all-day epic, or just going for a quick rip on your local trails, Ergon's SM Comp Saddle provides the comfort and support needed to master any ride. It's part of a new generation of pressure-relieving saddles from the German based brand, and is optimized for touring, trail riding, and all-mountain shredding. Using a team of sports scientists, industrial designers, engineers, and test riders, Ergon tailored the saddle specifically to the male anatomy in order to ensure the best possible comfort for these riding applications.
Central to the SM Comp Saddle's outstanding comfort is the anatomically-optimized pressure relief channel in the perineal area, as well as the orthopedic padding that serves to cushion your sit bones. Together, they mitigate numbness and discomfort so you can focus on the trail ahead without worrying about your saddle. And while the orthopedic padding is not as lightweight as the AirCell padding found in the SM Pro model, the SM Comp delivers the same level of comfort at a reduced cost. Ergon also includes OrthoCell inlays in the seating area that provide the best possible pressure distribution, and are lighter and more durable than gel padding. Lastly, the saddle's flattened tail and Y-shape guarantee freedom of movement as you shift your weight on the bike, while the sliding flanks help reduce friction during hard pedaling efforts.
- Mountain bike saddle for touring and trail riding
- Design is tailored specifically to the male anatomy
- Perineal channel relieves pressure and numbness on long rides
- Orthopedic padding cushions and supports your sit bones
- OrthoCell inlays distribute pressure evenly to improve comfort
- Flattened tail and Y-shape maximize freedom of movement
- TiNox rails save weight without sacrificing strength
- Durable microfiber cover resists abrasion and tearing