ENVE's Road Handlebar is already among one of our favorites in the office so we're quite glad it didn't change much with a total redesign. Known for its incredibly lightweight design, strength, and comfortable ride, we've put a number of these bars on customer's bikes and have no problems recommending it on any build. This latest version has added a couple of sizes to bookend its available widths (38 and 46cm) as well as adding Di2 RS-EW910 bar end junction box compatibility.
In creating the ENVE Road handlebar, ENVE didn't incorporate bizarre angles and shapes in the name of the industry buzzword de jour, 'ergonomics.' Instead, it simply made a bar that works. With 127mm of drop and 79mm to reach every contour of the ENVE Road handlebar is designed to fit the hand. The bar shape permits custom shifter placement and drop positions and now, the internal cable routing tidy things up a bit. The Road handlebar also incorporates a sophisticated pair of integrated rubber bar ends for a clean finish and no longer have to wonder where the ones that fell out are now. With its 100% handmade carbon fiber design, the Road handlebar is both lightweight and exceptionally rigid.
The ENVE Road Handlebar is available in five sizes from 38cm to 46cm center to center at the hoods and flares 2cm wider at the drops, and in a compact shape. The Road handlebar is available in the color Black and is compatible with 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter stems.
- ENVE's handlebar for road riding, training, and racing
- New internal routing for mechanical or Di2 drivetrains
- Also works with Shimano's Di2 RS-EW910 bar end junction box
- Two new sizes, 38 and 46cm, added to the 40, 42, and 44cm
- Bars have a slight flare for more comfort in the drops
- Integrated rubber bar end plugs stay put
- Full carbon fiber construction helps absorbs road vibrations
- Carefully designed shapes offer hand comfort on long rides